Thursday, February 10, 2011

Neige et Noirceur (2)



alphaandomega's favourite Albums of 2010: #8

Track: La Seigneurie Des Loups
Artist: Neige et Noirceur
Album: La Seigneurie Des Loups
Genre: Atmospheric Black Metal/Ambient

Similar Artists: Forteresse, Lustre

--> Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xxbjx4xkm55azo4

Another black metal band from Québéc that I loved upon first listen. I had first listened to their album from the year before titled Crépuscule Hivernal sans Fin sur les Terres de la Guerre (listen to a track from that album here) This band combines two of my favourite genres, atmospheric black metal and ambient. There are also some folk elements in a track or two, which is a nice surprise. Much of their music is about nationalism, but that seems to be the case with many bands from this region.

The first thing that caught my attention about this album was probably the drumming, but I really enjoy the overall atmosphere of this album. I'm looking forward to hearing more from this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment