Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lantlôs (2)



alphaandomega's favourite Albums of 2010: #10

Track: Minusmensch
Artist: Lantlôs
Album: .neon
Genre: Black Metal/Shoegaze/Post-Rock

Similar Artists: Alcest, Amesoeurs, Les Discrets

--> Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?kjym2nmyzmt

Lantlôs's sound has incorporated more post-rock and shoegaze elements into their newest album. It's not pure black metal, but there are some bm elements in there too. If you're looking for a more black metal sound then you hear in this album, listen to their previous self-titled album from 2008.

Neige and Herbst have managed to combine all three influences into the music to create a beautiful album. The vocals and drumming are just great, as are the riffs, which I personally find to have a calming effect. It's one of those albums that I find myself getting lost in whenever I listen to it; I find it has an introspective quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment